Introduction to Bikepacking Workshop
Organised by Into The Wee Hours, the theme for this bikepacking workshop is: Packing your Bike for your First Overnight Adventure!
This is the first in a series of workshops designed to get you feeling confident to take your bike on an overnight adventure.
The focus of this workshop will be on moving away from a basic bike and backpack set up, talking you through options to specifically load up your bike for an overnight adventure, or longer!
You’ll be able to see and try out bikepacking specific gear; get an understanding of what will work best for you, your bike and your needs, and put it to the test on a social spin out to some gravel (approx 2 hour/40km ride).
Includes, fun and interactive session offering:
- Access to see, learn and play with bikepacking specific kit
- Assistance setting up your bike with bikepacking kit and putting some gear to the test
- Forum to ask any questions
- Group ride
- Morning coffee
- Access to discounts for further Into the Wee Hours workshops and goodies
- Access to a private Into the Wee Hours Facebook group, where you can ask questions, share ideas and meet future adventure companions!
Organised by: Into the Wee Hours