Noosa Gravel Camp
1st Oct — 4th Oct
Skill Development – Bike maintenance – Group Rides – Bike packing
The Noosa Gravel Camp takes place from the 1st to the 4th October and is a great opportunity to build your gravel cycling and bike maintenance skills.
The event includes:
- On course skills coaching with AusCycling qualified and experienced MTB and Road cycling coaches
- 3 nights accommodation (basic or camping)
- all meals and ride nutrition
- bike maintenance session with a qualified bike mechanic
- 1 x 20 minute one on one coaching session
- bike safety and bike fit check
- 1 x 3 hour practical skills session
- 2 x 4 hour guided group rides
- vehicle and soigneur support for all riding activities
- Noosa Gravel Camp t-shirt
- Transfers to/from Sunshine Coast Airport, Maroochydore
- Cost: $990pp twin share/couple (single room supplement $250)
You’ll be able to complete the event on a gravel, MTB or CX bike and there’s both beginner and intermediate group options. There’s also an added option for those that fancy bikepacking over the weekend.
For more details check out the Noosa Gravel Camp website and instagram.
Organised by: Ride Sunshine Coast